Why Refer David Madruga for your dental implant patients?
- Over 1000 successful cases
- Success rate of 98%
- Simple to complex cases
- David is a tutor for other dentists at the Royal College of Surgeons of England
- Sedation services available
- 0% Finance available to patients, who can pay over 6, 12, or ever 24 months
Dr David Madruga, BDS FFGDP RCS (Eng) MJDF RCS (Eng) MFDS RCSEd DipImpDent RCS (Eng) (Advanced Cert) Dip Clin Perio (Gothenburg), PGCert DentEd (UoB), MSc Implant Dentistry (Leeds), FHEA, is one of the UK's leading implant dentists. He is a highly trained, experienced implantologist whose main area of special interest is in Dental Implantology and Aesthetic Dentistry.
Dr Madruga combines his clinical work with his other passion, teaching and mentoring other dentists interested in furthering their knowledge in different fields of Dentistry. He currently works as Tutor of the prestigious Diploma in Implant Dentistry of the Royal College of Surgeons of England. In addition, he has recently been awarded Fellowship of the prestigious Higher Education Academy in recognition of attainment against the UK Professional Standards Framework for teaching and learning support in higher education. He was appointed Fellowship Adviser of the Faculty of General Dental Practice (Royal College of Surgeons of England) and elected board member of the Fellowship Development Group in 2014.
He has helped to develop many conscious sedation/implant referral centres across the UK. He welcomes referrals from dentists throughout the country for dental implants, conscious sedation and periodontics.
He and his experienced team can provide all levels of treatment, from straightforward implants to more complex cases, including bone grafts and sinus lifts. He develops close working relationships with all referring dentists, and will only carry out work specified in referrals, meaning your patients remain your patients at all times. This will be made clear to patients at their initial consultation, and we will keep you up-to-date as treatment progresses and copy you into all correspondence.
If you would like to refer a patient for treatment, please complete our referral form online or download the form and send it to us by post. If you wish to discuss your patient's needs further, please get in touch by email at:email@example.com
Dr David Madruga also accepts self-referrals and referrals from family and friends. Please complete our online referral form, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
David Madruga bio
- Qualified from University Complutense of Madrid as a Dental Surgeon in 2006.
- Certificate of attendance to the "SAAD - National Course in Conscious Sedation", by the Society for the Advancement of Anesthesia in Dentistry (SAAD), held on the Queen Mary University of London, London, 2007.
- Postgraduate Certificate in Comprehensive Oral Implantology and Prosthetics, Oxford Society of Oral Implantology/ Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Implantology of the Faculty of Medicine at the University of Lille II (France), 2008.
- Postgraduate Certificate in Advanced Implantology and Prosthetics and Bone Graft Surgery, Oxford Society of Oral Implantology/ Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Implantology of the Faculty of Medicine at the University of Lille II (France), 2009.
- Diploma of Member of Joint Dental Faculties of the Royal College of Surgeons of England (MJDF RCS Eng), 2009
- Postgraduate Certificate in Aesthetic Dentistry and Oral Rehabilitation, New York University (NYU), 2010
- Masters Degree in Clinical Dentistry (Implant Dentistry) – (Merit), University of Leeds, 2013.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Clinical Periodontology, Department of Biomaterials/Handicap Research of the University of Gothenburg (Sweden), 2013.
- Diploma of Member of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, (MFDS RCSEd), 2013
- Awarded Fellowship of the Faculty of General Practice of the Royal College of Surgeons of England FFGDP RCS (Eng), 2013.
- Postgraduate Certificate in Dental Education, (PGCert Dent Ed), University of Bedfordshire, 2014.
- Appointed Fellowship Adviser, Faculty of General Dental Practice (Royal College of Surgeons of England), 2014
- Appointed Tutor of Diploma in Implant Dentistry, Faculty of General Dental Practice (Royal College of Surgeons of England), 2014
- Appointed Fellowship Adviser of the Fellowship Development Group (Royal College of Surgeons of England), 2014
- Awarded Fellowship of the Higher Education Academy (UK), FHEA UK, 2015.